Red Line Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stats per lvl

+3
lolok
Tsunil
Qbar
7 posters

Go down

Stats per lvl Empty Stats per lvl

Post  Qbar Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:53 am

How do u spend your stat points - how many +int +con +str +dex per level? I would like to hear more experienced priests Very Happy

Huggies,
Qbar

Qbar
Admin

https://red-line.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stats per lvl Empty Re: Stats per lvl

Post  Tsunil Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:35 pm

I don't follow stats per lvl distribution >.>

Tsunil
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  lolok Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:54 pm

em...i stat was rubbish.
but now i put 2 int, 2 con, 1 str
lolok
lolok
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahdee Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:31 am

Ermmm........ mine is worst..

I pump mostly my points on int
The rest is only juz enough for wearing of armor...
Ahdee
Ahdee
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Elis Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:36 pm

I don't really go by any guild, i just use str for my gear, and put on what I feel is needed. (support char not stong def but can last) I can solo most things though. Cool
Elis
Elis
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Stats per lvl Empty stats

Post  Zoria Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:53 pm

my stats are at lvl 81
with out eq
con-100
str-46
agi-5
int-259

with eq at lvl 81--hp is 3547 mp is 6643
con-133
str-46
int-267
agi-5

Ok here is what i do on mine i place my stats for eq and dump the rest int. Now one thing about my str is i place for eq but where i have gold mine is a slight bit higher.my eq is stated w/ alot of con hp phys def and decrease in phys harm. these all help w/ the fact that i am a boss and dungeon ep aka support. i wear robes. however how you stat will depend on what kind of ep you wish to be. if you are gonna be a support ep then you will want 100 con by lvl 70-75 at least, no agi at all and str only for eq. and dump extra stats in int. con is extremely important though for support. if your hp is low you will not be able to withstand most boss attks. if your gonna be hybrid place a little less in con. other wise if you wanna be an attk ep then place all in intel and have fun. i will say this though if your gonna be support def make sure to do the con thing. i can survive most bosses where alot of eps cannot. i have seen lvl 90+ full int eps get one hit due to low hp in fb 69. but its all about what type of ep you want to be and what you are comfortable w/ what works for one does not always work for another. i love my ep and hope you will too

Last edited by Zoria on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more info)

Zoria
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Oyfo Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:58 am

I agree with Zoria.
Now at 69 lvl i Kub'kon has without eq:
49con (1850hp)
264 int
37 str
10 agi

With eq:
49con (2286hp)
293 int
37 str
10 agi

mg attack (with 10lvl buffs): 3511-4033
crital rate: 2%

I am planning to be rather full int, i am not going to put in con anymore (unless something makes me change my mind), however, i will spend a 'kon charlot of gold for hp stones to my 70lvl set. S Ins str i put only to be able to wear eq, and in agi put previous owner of Kub.o far i like this build becouse of quite attack and effective healing. Sometimes, of course, I would like to have more hp, bot u can't have everything:P
I wear amulets and necklaces with 5element or phys def accorging to mobs that i kill.
What do you think about that?

Oyfo
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoria Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:00 am

oyfo's build is another example of a diff type of ep as he explained. his stats are well placed for the type of ep he wants to be. hopefully his post and mine will help you to chose which type you want to be and give you a little help in the process. pls feel free to pm me in game w/ any questions you might have. ign ZoriA

Zoria
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down