Red Line Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HH...a little suggestion

2 posters

Go down

HH...a little suggestion Empty HH...a little suggestion

Post  Constanza Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:09 am

I've been thinking... due to being hard to sell the mats we got from last run of HH dont you guys think we could adopt a different strategy regarding HHs...

Should be better if instead of us trying to get mats to sell and make money, try and get the mats needed for each of us to make our equipment (the green ones lol....not saying we should farm gold mats).

Maybe this a better way for us to improve ourselves as individuals and guild in general. Of course this would requiere a lot of cooperation between the members to prevent fighting for mats.

Plz tell your thoughts on this Very Happy i think its a good idea

P.S. 4 mats sold in almost half a week with a profit of 1.5mil for the party
Constanza
Constanza
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

HH...a little suggestion Empty Re: HH...a little suggestion

Post  Yoaisha Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:04 pm

The only Problem with MMOs, is when someone "farms" instead of uses for themselve/friends. This brings in an excess amount and causes prices to fluctuate based on their postings. The best way to counteract this: only go HH when you're looking for Mats yourself.

Also, with prices so low, it is still best to sell and split money, becuase with low prices that money can be used to the same extent as if it were high prices. For my fellow Mathtards: Axi: x/x Slt: No matter how many times you multiply X in the fraction, the result is still 1 (shut up zero freaks).

tl;dr
It's not much of a problem. No need to worry or change.

Yoaisha
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum