Red Line Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday

3 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Empty Happy Birthday

Post  Estel Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:47 am

Hmmm, well this topic hadn't been made yet so I thought I would, because we all need to be reminded that we're getting old... Or at least to know that people out there are celebrating you being old. So if it's your birthday or it's coming up post here and get a Happy Birthday from the awesomeness that is the RedLine-ers! cat
Estel
Estel
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Post  Elis Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:56 am

My sisters b-day is augusgt the 15th (her in game name AnnGwish)
Mine is September the 29th~ Cool
Elis
Elis
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Estel Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:03 am

Her birthday is a bit before mine, that's awsome! ^^

On another note. For my birthday I am thinking about having a celebration which everyone will be invited. I don't know time or location yet but it will most likely be on Saturday the 23rd. Any time that I say is PW time, the same that appears on the launcher when you first start, as I think that would be easiest to work off. As for location, I want to find somewhere nice, not too many people or mosters, don't want anyone dieing!

I am -thinking- about this. If I do do it, I will try to have fireoworks for the celebration. I may even decide to have 'door' prizes. If my brain decides to be nice I may even say "let's play a game" and the winner would get a special prize... Dunno. I'll be thinking about it over the next few days, so if you have any ideas let me know!
Estel
Estel
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  sadtherobot Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:36 pm

Happy birthday Annie!!

I hope your birthday cake tastes good.

sadtherobot
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Estel Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:49 am

Happy birthday AnnGwish Exclamation

Hmm... On another note: Saturday the 23rd at Peach Dock (Left of Orchis) at... Roughly 6pm-ish. All by PW time. If that time isn't good let me know so I can work out a better one.
May be best for some people to go in groups as there are level 75's there.
The night will include hanging out inside the cute little walkway. Fireworks, "I love you" dedicated ones and others! (If you have a fav to request give me a buzz). There's also ElwyN's fashion show, something for the girls and even a few outfits for the guys *Wink wink nudge nudge*. Also I have an all class pet as a prize, just don't know how to give it away yet >.<.
Estel
Estel
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum